TT-I, interface, socket with supra condilar fitting and condilar suspension, rigid, custom made
Prosthetic interface/Suspension for a trans-tibia amputation prosthesis essentially through supracondilar suspension on each side of the residual limb.
Full contact interface.
Outer socket material: thermoplastics or acrylic.
Inner interface from e.g. PE, EVA, "Latex".
To be used with endo- and exoskeletal prosthesis.
* air pressure systems to adapt to the inner socket
* temporarily thigh suspension system
* adapter in case of endoskeletal prosthesis.
Activities and Responsibilities Supplier
- Category Name
- Intake of patient/client's problems in functioning
- Prosthetic/orthotic assessment of functioning
- Selection of device from nomenclature
- Conception/design of the entire device
- Measurement and casting/scanning
- Modification and tracing of cast/scan
- Select device from catalogue (prefab)
- Bench assembly and alignment
- Fitting, static and dynamic alignment
- Adjustments and functional additions
- Check-out, delivery, userinstruction (warranty,
- Service and maintenance scheme
- Evaluation of patient's/client's device
- Prosthetic or orthotic assessment of patient/client
- Adjustments, functional updates
- Unexpected repair and adjustments/modification
- Storing raw material, components and prefab devices on
- Product responsibility (custom made/prefab)
- Basic business obligations (a.o. administration)
- Respecting privacy and patient's dignity and human rights
- Maintaining a patient/client dossier
- Other duties
Classification ISO 9999
062441061200 - Prosthesis, lower limb, interface, socket, trans-tibial, KBM standard
Indications are for example:
* trans-tibia amputation
* intellectual impairments
* impairments of gripping or reaching (caused by the spine and upper extremities).
Level IFML-0, IFML-1, IFML-2, IFML-3, IFML-4.
User Characteristics ICF Code
Contra Indication Text
Instability of knee joint, e.g. arthrose
High varus/valgus load in vocation or recreation
Activities which require an intensive fitting
Pain- and pressure-sensitive stump (bony surface)
Problems with supra condilar suspension.
Intended Use Text
Interface to fit a prosthesis after trans-tibia amputation for all standard activities (sitting, standing and walking) with more or less assistance of household or community ambulatory, for recreation and sport.
Easy to use and handle for the user.
Intended for average load and for "standard user".
Intended Use ICF Code
1b260 - To support or train proprioceptive functioning
1b770 - To support or train gait pattern functions
2d450 - To support or train walking
KBM-socket (Kondilen Bettung Munster)