HD-prosthesis, IMFL-3, proof against environmental influences
* hip joint
* knee unit
* prosthesis foot.
* alignable thigh section
* alignable shin section.
Includes dynamic alignment.
The materials and construction applied in the prosthesis, allow usage under environmental influences and avoid negative impact of those influence on the functioning of the prosthesis.
The integral prosthesis is custom made.
Activities and Responsibilities Supplier
- Category Name
- Intake of patient/client's problems in functioning
- Prosthetic/orthotic assessment of functioning
- Selection of device from nomenclature
- Conception/design of the entire device
- Measurement and casting/scanning
- Modification and tracing of cast/scan
- Select device from catalogue (prefab)
- Bench assembly and alignment
- Fitting, static and dynamic alignment
- Adjustments and functional additions
- Check-out, delivery, userinstruction (warranty,
- Service and maintenance scheme
- Evaluation of patient's/client's device
- Prosthetic or orthotic assessment of patient/client
- Adjustments, functional updates
- Unexpected repair and adjustments/modification
- Storing raw material, components and prefab devices on
- Product responsibility (custom made/prefab)
- Basic business obligations (a.o. administration)
- Respecting privacy and patient's dignity and human rights
- Maintaining a patient/client dossier
- Other duties
Classification ISO 9999
062418120900 - Prosthesis, lower limb, hip, IMFL-3, proof against environmental influences
Indications are for example:
* hip disarticulation
* trans-pelvic amputation
* good general medical condition
* normal life style.
User Characteristics ICF Code
Contra Indication Text
Intended Use Text
Supposed to be used as functional (to sit, to stand and to walk) and cosmetic replacement of the amputated part of the leg for a user who has the ability or potential to use the prosthesis for ambulating traversing most environmental barriers. Typical used for community walking and vocational or other activity that demands prosthetic utilisation beyond simple locomotion.
Intended for use under specific environmental conditions.
Intended Use ICF Code
1b1801 - To support or train experience of self
2d410 - To support or train changing basic body position
2d415 - To support or train maintaining a body position
2d420 - To support or train transferring oneself
2d4501 - To support or train walking long distances
2d460 - To support or train moving around in different locations
2d81* - To support participation in education
2d84* - To support participation in work and employment